Providing ongoing support to sustain excellence.
We know that a strong start must be partnered with ongoing support to ensure a school’s long-term success. Therefore, we offer a series of support services as a Partnership Support Organization (PSO) of the New York City Department of Education and as a partner of the Baltimore City Public Schools. Our school support team provides results for the school and the students, helping to sustain strong school cultures and positive learning environments that set the stage for academic excellence.
Our New York City PSO Network and Baltimore School Support Network offer comprehensive support to School Leaders and their staffs in administration, compliance, and instructional improvement.
- Essential Features Support
- One-on-one coaching for School Leaders
- Strategies for improving instruction and student achievement
- Curriculum development and planning
- Teacher recruitment
- Organizational and professional development
- Site readiness and beautification
The Replications Networks also provides opportunities for principals and teachers to connect with and learn from peers.
- School Planning Retreats
- Principals’ Council
- Replications Leadership Institute
- Replications Teaching Institute
- Professional Learning Communities
In the 2009-2010 school year, we will serve 13 schools in the NYC PSO Network and three schools in the Baltimore School Support Network.